Monday, May 19, 2008

How does your Garden Grow?

Since school has been out and the excitement of graduation has died down, I have decided to pick up a few new projects (one of which is this blog) and another is a container garden! Thanks to some generous graduation gifts I was able to go down to home depot and get some pots, garden dirt, and pick out a few plants! So I'll introduce you to the new member of my family!
From Left to right: Carrots and Spinach (hopefully they will sprout soon!) and cucumbers
From Left to right: Chives, Parsley (again waiting to sprout) cilantro, basil, and oregano

And Two tomato plants!
As you can tell, I am very proud of my garden!





1 comment:

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Hey Heidi-
It's Kaitlin Potter. Congrats on graduation and your garden looks beautiful. I was blog browsing and I came across yours and wanted to say hi. Hope things are going well for you guys.
Kaitlin