Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Day Heidi's Blog Was Hacked

It happens to just about everyone. You begin with a well-intentioned blog to keep your friends and family updated about your life and recent achievements. Then one day, it all comes crashing down. That's right. You have been hacked. You left your window open on your computer and SOMEONE, it really could have been anyone (from Nigeria or otherwise), comes along and hacks all of your personal, private, intimate information. They suddenly decide that they have the right to access your account, and the results are......... generally disastrous.
Maybe you know the hacker personally. Maybe you don't. But maybe it was just your husband wanting to say how much he loves and cares for his beautiful wife. Yep. Per my expert hackers opinion, I think that's very likely what happened here. Happy Hacking Honey!!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

you can tell it's jentry because of the per......
what a cute husband!

Camille said...

I miss you guys! Heidi, I was just thinking about you yesterday and I was going to email, and then I realized...I don't have your email address. Why not?! Anyway, we better skype or something soon because I miss you! Hope you are both doing well!