Monday, April 12, 2010

Heidi and Jentry like Nachos and Friends

This weekend Jentry and I had our good friends Emily, Joe, Camille, Carson, and Kambree over for Nacho/Game party.
It was really fun.
I forgot to take pictures :(. I know the blog is seriously lacking pictures as of late and its seriously making me sad.
Anyway, back to Nachos. Jentry and I LOVE nachos. So does Camille. Actually our first Nacho party was inspired by Camille and I reminiscing about how much we loved school lunch, especially super beef nachos. MMMmm, some of you reading this may know what I am talking about. Anyway, not only do Nachos make an awesome school lunch, they are the PERFECT party food. Everyone just brings a little somethin', no one really has to cook anything, AND everyone can make their own however they like them! For example. . . I like to make mine with lots of black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, and salsa, while Jentry likes to go EXTRA HEAVY on the meat and cheese.
After we all savored our delish Nachos, we settled in for a rousing game of Settlers. Props to Emily, she had never played the game before and she came VERY close to winning! I on the other hand must have some very rusty Settlers skills, because I ended up with only four points total when the game ended!
(From left to right: Jentry, Camille, Carson, Joe. Ha ha, just kidding, we only wish we were cool enough to have a GIANT Settler's board)

Kambree was really cute, she and Bella entertained each other pretty much the entire night. They were so funny!

In summary: Nachos+Friends+Games= Awesome Saturday Night :)

2 comments:

Camille said...

That was fun! Next time we will have to be there earlier! Also, we better be getting in some good game nights before you guys leave!!!

Jessica said...

Yum! I LOVE super beef nachos!